Wonderful first course served on blinis or with crusty bread. From Feasts by Silvena Rowe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place salmon on chopping board with skin facing down.
- 2mix salt and sugar and rub evenly over both sides of the fish.
- 3In a small bowl mix the beet, orange, and chopped dill and press the mixture all over the salmon.
- 4wrap with clingfilm and then with foil, put on a plate and place a plate on top with a weight on the plate. Chill for 36 hours.
- 5After chilling unwrap the fish and remove coating if you wish or simply slice the fillet thinly and serve.
- 6If desired garnish with endive leaves, grated red radish, finely sliced shallots and dill sprigs.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gravadlax With Beetroot, Dill and Vodka
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.5
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 34.6 mg
- Sodium 2398.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of