Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Wonderful first course served on blinis or with crusty bread. From Feasts by Silvena Rowe
Make and share this Gravadlax With Beetroot, Dill and Vodka recipe from Food.com.
- Place salmon on chopping board with skin facing down.
- mix salt and sugar and rub evenly over both sides of the fish.
- In a small bowl mix the beet, orange, and chopped dill and press the mixture all over the salmon.
- wrap with clingfilm and then with foil, put on a plate and place a plate on top with a weight on the plate. Chill for 36 hours.
- After chilling unwrap the fish and remove coating if you wish or simply slice the fillet thinly and serve.
- If desired garnish with endive leaves, grated red radish, finely sliced shallots and dill sprigs.