Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another green idea for a lucky St. Patrick's Day. Enjoy.
Make and share this Grasshopper Parfaits recipe from Food.com.
- In small saucepan, combine creme de menthe and cacao. Sprinkle gelatin over surface and let stand 10 minutes.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring carefully until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Beat marshmallow creme until smooth and slowly beat in gelatin mixture; chill 30 minutes or until mixture mounds when dropped from a spoon.
- Beat gelatin mixture again until smooth and fold in Cool Whip. Add some drops of green food color if like.
- To assemble, divide mixture into thirds. Spoon 1/3 evenly among 6 parfait glasses. Divide half of the cookie crumbs among the glasses.
- Spoon another 1/3 of the mixture into glasses; top with cookie crumbs. Top parfaits with remaining mixture and garnish with chocolate curls.
- Refrigerate until serving time.