pink cook's Note:
Another green idea for a lucky St. Patrick's Day. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small saucepan, combine creme de menthe and cacao. Sprinkle gelatin over surface and let stand 10 minutes.
- 2Cook over medium heat, stirring carefully until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- 3Beat marshmallow creme until smooth and slowly beat in gelatin mixture; chill 30 minutes or until mixture mounds when dropped from a spoon.
- 4Beat gelatin mixture again until smooth and fold in Cool Whip. Add some drops of green food color if like.
- 5To assemble, divide mixture into thirds. Spoon 1/3 evenly among 6 parfait glasses. Divide half of the cookie crumbs among the glasses.
- 6Spoon another 1/3 of the mixture into glasses; top with cookie crumbs. Top parfaits with remaining mixture and garnish with chocolate curls.
- 7Refrigerate until serving time.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grasshopper Parfaits
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.6
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 104.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 31.8 g
- Protein 2.2 g