Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 large pink grapefruit, peeled,membrane removed,chopped
- 1 -2 jalapeno, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small avocado, peeled,pitted,diced
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Saute onion in the olive oil until tender and beginning to become lightly golden.
- Stir in sugar and saute until glistening.
- Place in bowl and toss in the rest.