- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 small avocado, peeled, seeded and cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1⁄2 pink grapefruit, seeded and peeled
- 1⁄2 navel orange, seeded and peeled
- 1⁄2 red pepper, chopped
- 2 cups greens
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients until the mixture is smooth and creamy (food processor or hand held device may be useful).
- Combine the remaining ingredients except greens in a bowl and toss with a little less than half of the dressing.
- Serve fruit over greens with extra dressing on the side.