Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
Posted per request. Prep time is an estimate.
- Wash grapes and remove from stems. Measure 14 cups grapes.
- Combine grapes and 2 cups water in large kettle, cover. Heat to boiling and cook slowly until very tender, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat; strain through cheesecloth. Let juice stand 24 hours in refrigerator then strain again.
- Combine strained grape juice and sugar in large kettle; heat to boiling. Pour hot juice into hot jars, leaving 1/2 inch headspace. Adjust lids. Process in boiling water bath 10 minutes.
- Before serving, dilute grape juice concentrate with water to taste and chill thoroughly.