Italian Balloon Wine
- Ready In:
- 1 gallon distilled water
- 24 ounces grape juice concentrate, frozen and thawed
- 3 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry yeast
- Pour 1/2 of the water from the jug and reserve.
- Make a sludge out of the thawed grape juice and sugar.
- Pour sludge into the jug with 1/2 gallon of water still in it.
- Dissolve the yeast in some of the saved water, warmed. Add to jug.
- Fill jug to the top with reserved water.
- Put the balloon over the mouth and seal it well with tape.
- Within 2 hours the balloon will be full the the wine "boiling".
- Ferment for 6-8 weeks.
- Wait 2 days.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
As I am in South Florida, I have many edible fruits and perennial veggies in my yard. So, I like to cook with them.