Posted by request. I haven't made grape jam in years (since my kids were small). Unfortunately, I never wrote down how much this recipe makes, I remember it did make a lot (8-10 cups???)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove the skins from the pulp and set them aside.
- 2Place grape pulp in stainless jelly pot with water.
- 3Bring to boil and simmer 5 minutes.
- 4Strain to remove the seeds.
- 5Chop the skins and add to the cooked pulp.
- 6Measure out 5 cups of the grape pulp mixture and return the pulp to jelly pot.
- 7Add sugar and butter.
- 8Heat on medium heat until sugar is melted, then adjust to high heat.
- 9Heat and stir to full rolling boil that will not stop.
- 10Add 1 pouch Certo and return to full rolling boil at high heat.
- 11Boil exactly one minute stirring constantly.
- 12Fill jars to 1/8 inch from the top.
- 13Seal with lids.
- 14Invert jars for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grape Jam
Serving Size: 1 (3259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 881.1
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 18.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 227.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 219.6 g
- Protein 1.2 g