1/1 Photo of Grape Caesar Salad
S. Merrill's Note:
This is a wonderful Caesar Salad with a twist from added grapes and Swiss cheese. I served it last Saturday evening for my husband's birthday dinner with rave reviews from guests. You can make it a little easier on yourself by using packaged Caesar croutons, and if you are watching calories, I would recommend "Ken's Steak House Lite Caesar" dressing. I think it is great substitution. Cooked, chunked chicken added makes a great main dish salad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 709.77 ml seedless grapes, halved
- 118.29 ml grated gorgonzola or 118.29 ml swiss cheese
- 44.37 ml grated parmesan cheese
Parmesan Cheese Croutons
- 1Tear lettuce into bite sized pieces into bowl. Add grapes and Gorgonzola, or Swiss cheese, and toss. Sprinkle croutons and Parmesan cheese over salad. Pour some of the dressing over salad and toss, taste, and add more dressing as desired.
- 2Parmesan Cheese Croutons:.
- 3Toss bread cubes with butter and Parmesan cheese in skillet. Toast over moderate heat until golden brown; stir frequently.
- 4Lemon Dressing:.
- 5Measure olive oil into small bowl. Whisk in lemon juice until completely combined. Whisk in remaining ingredients and serve.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grape Caesar Salad
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.2
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 12.3 mg
- Sodium 428.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 4.3 g