Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Try some quality time with your kids for this favorite breakfast treat!
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1⁄4 cup flax seed
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted almonds (sliced or otherwise)
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1 cup dried fruit
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together the oatmeal, honey, melted butter, almonds, walnuts and flaxseed.
- Lay out the mixture on a non sick, ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake until golden brown.
- Let cool.
- When cooled mix the remaining ingredients together and enjoy!