Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
My most favorite comfort food!!
- 1⁄4 lb margarine
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 can English pea, drained
- 3 -4 cups chicken stock
- 2 1⁄2 cups stewed tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can pimientos
- 1 (1 lb) package spaghetti, boiled and drained
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese, grated
- 4 -5 lbs chicken, cooked and shredded
- Saute onion, celery, garlic, and mushrooms in the butter until soft and slightly brown.
- Add flour and stir until well blended.
- Add chicken stock slowly and stir until thickened.
- Add cheese, tomatoes, pimento, and peas.
- Stir until cheese melts.
- Add chicken and spaghetti, and mix well with other ingredients.
- Place in greased casseroles and refrigerate.
- Put in cold oven and bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until warm and bubbly.