Warm honey- and cider-muddled Granny Smith apples layered on top of creamy FAGE Total Greek Yogurt, layered on top of bounding tart flavor.
- In a medium-sized pan, cook the apples, sugar, Greek honey and cider until it resembles applesauce (a thick puree). Allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix together the FAGE Total 0% and half the cold Granny Smith apples.
- Crush or blend the graham crackers, until they look like bread crumbs.
- Spoon half the remaining Granny Smith apples into four small wine glasses. Fill half-full with the yogurt mix; add another layer of Granny Smith apples, followed by the remaining FAGE Total 0%.
- Top the glasses of with graham cracker crumb, and then chill for 1 hour.
- Serving suggestion: Try using your favorite cookie instead of graham crackers, e.g., ginger snap or chocolate chip.
So good. It's like chunky apple sauce parfait with a nice holiday touch from the graham crackers. I topped it off with a little bit of cinnamon.