1/1 Photo of Granny Smith Apple and FAGE Total Syllabub Crumble
Fage Total Greek Yogurt's Note:
Warm honey- and cider-muddled Granny Smith apples layered on top of creamy FAGE Total Greek Yogurt, layered on top of bounding tart flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium-sized pan, cook the apples, sugar, Greek honey and cider until it resembles applesauce (a thick puree). Allow to cool.
- 2In a large bowl, mix together the FAGE Total 0% and half the cold Granny Smith apples.
- 3Crush or blend the graham crackers, until they look like bread crumbs.
- 4Spoon half the remaining Granny Smith apples into four small wine glasses. Fill half-full with the yogurt mix; add another layer of Granny Smith apples, followed by the remaining FAGE Total 0%.
- 5Top the glasses of with graham cracker crumb, and then chill for 1 hour.
- 6Serving suggestion: Try using your favorite cookie instead of graham crackers, e.g., ginger snap or chocolate chip.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Granny Smith Apple and FAGE Total Syllabub Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.9
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 66.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
FAGE Total 0%
fine granulated sugar