Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Straight from Pillsbury's website! Quick and easy for dinner when you're tired after work.
Make and share this Grands! Pepperoni Pizza Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz.)
- 16 slices pepperoni (1-1/2-inch)
- Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces; toss with pizza sauce and 1 cup of the cheese.
- Spread in greased 8" square (2 qt.) glass baking dish.
- Top with pepperoni and remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake at 375 22-28 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
Delicious! I used a 9" round metal cake pan since my 8x8 was otherwise occupied. Also used a combo of mozzarella and jack cheeses and cut the pepperonis into quarters so they would distribute better when pulling apart the baked biscuits. Thanks for sharing!
My 3 three boys gave this one a thumbs up. I thought this was easy and quick. I used a can of store brand butter-flavor biscuits and spaghetti sauce as this is what I had on hand. Worked out great. Thanks!
Loved it! We doubled the recipe b/c we have a big family and it was devoured!