Straight from Pillsbury's website! Quick and easy for dinner when you're tired after work.
Make and share this Grands! Pepperoni Pizza Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz.)
- 16 slices pepperoni (1-1/2-inch)
- Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces; toss with pizza sauce and 1 cup of the cheese.
- Spread in greased 8" square (2 qt.) glass baking dish.
- Top with pepperoni and remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake at 375 22-28 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
Delicious! I used a 9" round metal cake pan since my 8x8 was otherwise occupied. Also used a combo of mozzarella and jack cheeses and cut the pepperonis into quarters so they would distribute better when pulling apart the baked biscuits. Thanks for sharing!
My 3 three boys gave this one a thumbs up. I thought this was easy and quick. I used a can of store brand butter-flavor biscuits and spaghetti sauce as this is what I had on hand. Worked out great. Thanks!
Loved it! We doubled the recipe b/c we have a big family and it was devoured!