Straight from Pillsbury's website! Quick and easy for dinner when you're tired after work.
Make and share this Grands! Pepperoni Pizza Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz.)
- 16 slices pepperoni (1-1/2-inch)
- Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces; toss with pizza sauce and 1 cup of the cheese.
- Spread in greased 8" square (2 qt.) glass baking dish.
- Top with pepperoni and remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake at 375 22-28 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.