1/3 Photos of Grandpa Dressing (Salad)
Lori Mama's Note:
This is a childhood memory from when I grew up in Germany. Over the years my Dad has added a touch to it here and there. My kids just love this dressing. It originally was tossed with Boston Bib lettuce, but you can use it on most greens.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a jar with tight fitting lid, place first 7 ingredients.
- 2Shake until well combined.
- 3Wash and dry your greens.
- 4Tear into bite size pieces.
- 5Add dill, parsley and chives if using.
- 6Pour dressing over all and toss gently.
- 7Serve right away.
- 8Don't let it sit, or your salad will turn soggy.
- 9It can also be made omitting the garlic, but tastes better with it.
- 10Serving suggestion includes the lettuce.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandpa Dressing (Salad)
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.4
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 147.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: