Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a moist, rich, sweet zucchini breadwith lots of nuts and raisins.
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 cups white flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Set aside your nuts and raisins.
- Get out 2 large mixing bowls. In one bowl place all your dry ingredients,mix well.
- In the other bowl place in all your wet ingredients, mix on low for 1 minute.
- Then slowly add in your dry ingredient mixture 1 cup at a time on medium low speed.
- After everything is mixed well, stir in by hand your nuts and raisins.
- Pour batter into 2 greased loaf pans. Bake at 350°F for 60 minutes.
- Serve with butter or top with cream cheese frosting.