Recipe by Jenipher
Grandma gave me her recipe card in 1990 ... a recipe cut of some newspaper years before. It was yellowed when she gave it to me 14 yrs ago. This is quick and delicious! If my kids new there was a vegetable in it would they be surprised!!
Top Review by jolyn421
This is very yummy! I made it almost exact except for I used half white and half wheat flour. Turned out great oh and I didn't have 2 loaf pans so I made 1 loaf and the rest muffins:)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups peeled and grated zucchini
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- beat together eggs, oil, sugar.
- add and mix well: zucchini, vanilla, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon.
- pour into two pans sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350* for one hour.
- Makes 2 loaves.
- (prep time includes peeling& grating zucchini).