Creation in Hope's Note:
This was a recipe I found in our local newspaper when I was just a kid. We made these and they were the greatest sugar cookies we ever made.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the butter, oil, powdered sugar, vanilla and egg.
- 2Sift in the flour, soda, cream of tartar and salt.
- 3Form 1" balls and flatten with sugar coated glass bottom.
- 4Place chocolate star in center of cookie.
- 5Bake 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 780.9
- Calories from Fat 469
- Total Fat 52.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 113.8 mg
- Sodium 630.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 9.0 g