Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
My Grandmother used to make this and I liked it a lot. Not gourmet but it brings back memories. I have to guess some of the amounts since she never really wrote it down. She served this with spaghetti. The spaghetti was previously cooked and put into a frying pan with cut up onions and ketchup too! This got cripsy in the pan and tasted even better the next day.
- 3 lbs chicken parts
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons ketchup (Heinz)
- Wilt onion in 1/2 cup of water and add the oil.
- Season the chicken parts with the ketchup, paprika and garlic.
- Put the chicken and the onions, with the water in a baking dish and bake at 350 degrees F. for 1 hour or until done.