Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very easy, lots of leftovers. No specific measurements required. Great with cottage cheese and sliced tomatoes, or a salad.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 onion
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) jar mushrooms, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can carrots, drained
- 1 (24 ounce) bagfrozen mashed potatoes, prepared
- 1 (8 ounce) bag cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons garlic
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- 1 dash salt
- various other spices (optional)
- Brown hamburger and onion.
- Mix hamburger, spaghetti sauce, vegetables, and spices in large baking dish.
- Top with Mashed Potatoes.
- Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes.
- Add cheese on top.
- Bake until melted.
This was pretty good. I only had green beans on hand as far as veggies go. Both my daughter and husband said to use them as a side next time. I think keeping out the veggies makes a really yummy dish. Next time I might even add some rice. Thanks for the quick, yummy meal.