1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Here's another recipe I got from my Grandma over 30 years ago. This is so good and the memories are flooding back for me. I miss her so much! So in honor of you Grandma, I post your recipes here.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in large pot; stir in brown sugar, corn syrup and salt.
- 2Bring to a boil stirring constantly. Continue to boil for 5 minutes WITHOUT stirring.
- 3While boiling - place popped corn in 2 extra-large shallow baking pans.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Remove butter and sugar mixture from heat and stir in baking soda, vanilla & caramel flavorings.
- 6Pour over popped corn and stir well to coat.
- 7Bake in 250F oven for 1 hour; stir every 15 minutes.
- 8Preparation & cooking time does not include popping the corn.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Caramel Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (1039 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 754.0
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 19.6 g
- Cholesterol 81.3 mg
- Sodium 654.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 118.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 78.5 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: