Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Without this, Thanksgiving day isn't the same. This is what we make in the morning and snack on ALL day long, until Thanksgiving dinner. Yes it sounds weird, but its delicious, especially with Fritos! And saves VERY well in a seal-tight container in the fridge.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) minced clams, undrained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 small green onion, chopped
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- Mix all ingredients together (include the clam juice from the can) and ENJOY!
- **Tip: if it's too thick, add more clams and clam juice. My family tends to quadruple this recipe, because if we don't, we'll finish it in 5 min--yes, it's that good.
I love dips, but this one was just okay. At first, I made it exactly as directed, but it turned out really runny with all the clam juice and didn't really have much taste. So, I added a bunch of stuff to thicken it up, including 1/2 c Italian cheese, 1/4 c chopped onions, a little Parmesan and some Old Bay seasoning. Then I baked it at 350 for 20 minutes and served it with Ritz crackers. It was much better after the revisions.