Prep 35 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is Grandma Weseman's famous chicken spaghetti recipe that she would take for pot luck dinners.
- 1 roasting chicken, large cooked and cut up
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups diced celery
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 lb spaghetti, cooked
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup oleo
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb grated cheddar cheese
- Cook vegetables in chicken broth 10 minutes; add remaining ingredients except cheese, mix well.
- Place in large flat baking dish.
- Cover with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degree until bubbly.