Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a recipe that I grew up on as a teenager. My daughter loves this dish. I make it frequently and usually have few or no leftovers. It tastes even better the day after.
- 1 -2 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can peas, undrained
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 3 (10 3/4 ounce) cans tomato soup
- salt and pepper
- shredded cheddar cheese, if desired
- Brown ground beef in a dutch oven,drain.
- Return beef to dutch oven. Add undrained peas and corn,tomato soup and cooked noodles.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes to 1 hours.
- Serve with shredded cheese if desired.