1/1 Photo of Grandma Flossie's Orange-Kissed Christmas Cookies
My grandmother's recipes for roll and cut out sugar cookies with a kiss of orange zest that we made every Christmas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream shortening with sugar.
- 2Add eggs, vanilla and orange zest.
- 3Alternate flour and mix into the mix until incorporated.
- 4Roll out with a lightly flour pin and cut into fun shapes.
- 5Bake at 375F for 10 - 12 minutes or until golden brown on edges.
- 6Frost with Royal Icing.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma Flossie's Orange-Kissed Christmas Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.6
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 32.0 mg
- Sodium 143.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 5.6 g