Prep 10 mins
Cook 48 hrs
This is yummy!!!
Make and share this Grandma Bea's Vodka Slush recipe from Food.com.
- Pour 2 cups boiling water over 4 green tea bags.
- Pour 7 cups of boiling water over 2 cups of sugar.
- Pour both mixtures together and let cool.
- Add orange juice, lemonade and 1 cup vodka.
- Freeze and stir every 3 hours.
- Next day add 1 cup vodka and stir.
- Serve with 7-up or other beverage of your choice. We put some slush in a glass and then pour 7-up over the top.
This is the same recipe we use! So delicious! You can also make it with rum or gin. We add the vodka all at once and let it freeze 48 hours. but I'll have to try it this way too.
My sister and I made this years ago when we were in our 20's. I'd lost the recipe but so glad I found it here. This is very refreshing without the sharp taste of alcohol. Thanks for posting it. I'm adding it to my Cocktail Cookbook. :)