48 hrs 10 mins
This is yummy!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour 2 cups boiling water over 4 green tea bags.
- 2Pour 7 cups of boiling water over 2 cups of sugar.
- 3Pour both mixtures together and let cool.
- 4Add orange juice, lemonade and 1 cup vodka.
- 5Freeze and stir every 3 hours.
- 6Next day add 1 cup vodka and stir.
- 7Serve with 7-up or other beverage of your choice. We put some slush in a glass and then pour 7-up over the top.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma Bea's Vodka Slush
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 475.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 87.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green tea bags