1/1 Photo of Graham Cracker Tart Crust
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Position a rack in the center of the oven and heat the oven to 350°F
- 2Have ready an ungreased 9 1/2-inch fluted tart pan with a removable bottom.
- 3In a medium bowl, mix the crumbs and sugar with a fork until well blended.
- 4Drizzle the melted butter over the crumbs and mix until evenly moistened.
- 5Put the crumbs in the tart pan (I like to use a piece of plastic wrap between my hands and the crust) and use your hands to spread the crumbs so that they cover the bottom of the pan and sides.
- 6Use your fingers to pinch and press some of the crumbs around the inside edge of the pan to cover the sides evenly and create a wall about a scant 1/4 inch thick.
- 7Redistribute the remaining crumbs evenly over the bottom of the pan and press firmly to make a compact layer.
- 8Bake the crust until it smells nutty and fragrant, about 10 minutes.
- 9Set the baked crust on a rack and let cool. The crust can be made up to a day ahead and
- 10stored at room temperature, wrapped well in plastic.
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Graham Cracker Tart Crust
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.0
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 53.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 0.6 g