Recipe by Second2None
From nytimes.com Adapted from "Dream Desserts" Originally published with Eating Well By Marian Burros, November 17, 1993
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 10-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In food processor combine crumbs, butter and oil. Process until mixture is well blended. Add a few drops of water if mixture is too dry.
- Press crumbs into pan, and bake for 6 to 9 minutes until just lightly tinged brown. Let stand on wire rack until thoroughly cooled.