Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A healthy flavor filled muffin that is great for breakfast with some cream cheese.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 10)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1⁄2 cup craisins (I used the orange flavored ones)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1⁄4 cups low-fat buttermilk
- 1⁄3 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, both flours and brown sugar blend together.
- Stir in the Craisins to cover with flour mixture.
- In a small bowl, dissolve baking soda in the buttermilk.
- Add the egg substitute and oil and mix well.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir just until blended.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full (I like the large muffins).
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until done.
- If using regular muffin tins this makes 12 muffins.
- (If using regular brown sugar increase the amount to 1/2 to 2/3 cup).