Graham Cracker Muffins
- Ready In:
- 2 packages graham crackers, finely rolled (about 3 cups crumbs)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- In medium bowl, combine crumbs, sugar and baking powder.
- Add eggs, milk and margarine; stir just until moistened.
- Spoon batter paper-lined muffin pan cups.
- Bake at 400° for 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!