- Ready In:
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups 100% all-bran cereal
- 1 1⁄4 cups skim milk
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons eggs, just whites
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 4 tablespoons nonfat plain yogurt
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in another bowl.
- Mixing completely.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredient mix.
- Do not over stir.
- Spoon into muffin tins sprayed with nonstick oil.
- (you can leave out the oil if you use stick free muffin tin) Bake 18 to 20 minutes in a 400 degree oven.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Made this last night and am enjoying one right now! These are so moist and quite tasty. I used whole wheat flour,fat free milk,vanilla yogurt and Fiber 1 cereal. Basically because that's what I had in my cupboard. Tossed in a bit more cinnamon but that just my preference :). I've tried other bran muffin recipes and they always seemed to be a bit on the dry side, these are a welcome change. Definately going into my keep pile for the cooking rotation. Thanks for a great recipe Dancer!