Recipe by Miss Candiquik
Perfect little treat! Great for whatever age your Graduate is! Not to mention, delicious! www.candiquik.com
- 1 (16 ounce) packagechocolate candiquik candy coating
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) box graham crackers
- 24 miniature peanut butter cups (Reese's)
- cake writing icing
- round candy sprinkles
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package. Cut graham crackers into 1 inch squares.
- Dip 1" graham cracker squares in CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating; place on wax paper to dry. Place a round sprinkle in the center of each graham cracker while coating is still wet.
- Place unwrapped peanut butter cups upside-down. Use a dab of CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating to affix dried chocolate graham cracker squares to bottoms of peanut butter cups.
- 4.With writing icing, pipe on a tassel.