- 1 lb ground turkey breast or 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 green onion (chopped)
- 1 cup fresh spinach (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup tomatoes (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon coarse black pepper (to taste)
- 4 wheat hamburger buns
- 1 cup lettuce, finely shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine meat, onion, spinach, tomato, cheese, dill, basil, salt and pepper. Cover with saran wrap & chill 1 hour.
- Form into 4 patties. Grill 6-8 minutes on each side.
- Toast buns.
- Serve on toasted buns with shredded lettuce & desired condiments.