Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was just something thrown together as a quick side dish and I thought it turned out really well. It's deliciously crunchy and fresh-tasting.
- 1 medium zucchini, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 kohlrabi, peeled and chopped
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 3 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lime, juice of
- salt and pepper
- Peel and chop all ingredients and mix together in large bowl.
- Add lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Toss to coat.
- Can be eaten immediately or chilled in the refrigerator to eat later.