Recipe by *Parsley*
Serve as a meatless main dish or a side dish. I believe this recipe originated for Land O Lakes.
Top Review by ianrainbolt
I made this recipe and added bacon as another poster suggested and it made it great. I think it actually could use a little more sauce, so I would maybe suggest adding more cheese and milk to the recipe if making it again. Overall, it was good! Thanks for the great recipe.
- 16 ounces ziti pasta
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion, DIVIDED
- 2 tablespoons sweet butter, melted
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 4 ounces gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, combine bread crumbs, 4 tablespoons green onions and butter in small bowl. Set aside.
- Place remaining green onions, milk, cream cheese and Gorgonzola cheese in 12-inch nonstick skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted--about 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add cooked pasta, salt, pepper, and garlic powder; mix lightly.
- Sprinkle with bread crumb mixture. Serve immediately.