- 4 beef tenderloin steaks, cut 1 inch thick (4-6 ounces each)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup ready-to-serve beef broth
- 1⁄4 cup dry red wine
- 1⁄4 cup gorgonzola, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large non-stick skillet 5 minutes over medium heat until hot.
- Combine garlic and pepper.
- Press evenly into both sides of each beef steak.
- Place steaks in skillet and Cook 10 to 13 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness; turn occasionally.
- Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- In same skillet, add broth and wine; increase heat to medium-high.
- Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce is reduced by half.
- Spoon sauce over steaks and sprinkle with cheese.