Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This meatless casserole can be served as a main dish or a side dish. I've used it both ways and it is dee-licious!
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Combine all ingredients except paprika in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into prepared casserole and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until golden and bubbly on top.
Was just ok for me. I used brown rice, and it was alright, I'm just not a huge fan of the green peppers in the recipe....maybe next time I'll omit them. Thanks for a great recipe though.