Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Art of Preserving, Jan Berry
Make and share this Gooseberry Jam recipe from Food.com.
- Remove and discard all the stems.
- Place the gooseberries in a jam pan or wide sauce pan. Add the water; cook over medium heat until gooseberries are just tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add sugar and lemon juice and keep stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- Turn up the heat; bring mixture to a boil.
- Continue to cook rapidly until setting point is reached, about 45 minutes.
- Ladle into warm sterilized jars and seal.