Recipe by heres_johnni
A yummy yummy peanut butter no-bake cookie. It's a great family recipe and everybody's favorite. Prep time includes balling time but not cooling.
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 6 cups Special K cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together first white sugar, brown sugar, and corn syrup in a pot.
- Bring to a boil, just to dissolve sugar.
- MIx in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Pour over cereal and stir well.
- Use a spoon, your hands, or an ice cream scoop (my favorite) and form into balls. Place onto wax paper.
- Let cool and enjoy.