1/3 Photos of Gooey Blueberry Cake
1 hr 5 mins
Originally this was supposed to be a marshmallow blondie. I had plenty of marshmallows after making Whatever floats your boat brownies. But then my mother brought home three packages of blueberries, so I thought I could make a blondie recipe with both ingredients. In the end my recipe, which is an original came out as a cake. I hope some of you enjoy it. For those who really love blueberries you can certainly add more than the amount recommended below.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F Grease an 8x8 inch pan.
- 2In a small bowl mix the two flours, baking powder and baking soda.
- 3In a large bowl cream the butter (or margarine) with the two sugars.
- 4Add eggs one at a time, mixing well each time until the wet batter is almost doubled.
- 5Add the milk and maple syrup and mix well.
- 6Add the flour mixture to the wet batter and mix well until there is no more flour. Fold in the blueberries.
- 7Pour the mixture into the greased pan and add the marshmallows, pushing the marshmallows a little bit in there, but not to much, as you still want them on top.
- 8Bake for 45 to 55 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gooey Blueberry Cake
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.7
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 91.9 mg
- Sodium 320.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 29.4 g
- Protein 3.9 g