Recipe by Adams_SM
I love,love, love making and eating this salsa! I have found that you can alter it a little depending on how much kick you want it to have. Note that if you leave the jalapeno seeds in, the hotness will strengthen after about two days in the fridge. Aside from the salt, this is a pretty healthy recipe too.
Top Review by A Good Thing
This should be called GREAT SALSA because it's better than just "good" in my opinion. I love the simple ingredient list and the bright flavors. Can't get enough of this kind of salsa...and so guilt free. I whipped it all up with a few quick whizzes in the Magic Bullet and I'm totally delighted with the outcome. Will use this recipe again and again, no doubt. Thanks for posting! Made for Pick A Chef, 2010.
Directions See How It's Made
- Finley blend or dice tomatoes, cilantro, and onion and mix together in a large bowl.
- Depending on the kick you want your salsa to have, you can either cut and de-seed the jalapenos or leave them inches I like to leave just a small amount of seeds inches Then, dice jalapenos and half of the garlic and add to bowl.
- Sqeeze the juice out of both limes into the bowl and mix well.
- Add salt, more may be needed depending on preference.
- Refrigerate and eat, it's so good! *Remember if you left any seeds in the salsa, it will get stronger after a day or two in the fridge, reaching maximum hotness in a week, I learned this the hard way!*.