1/2 Photos of Good for You Turkey Meatballs
Lori Mama's Note:
This is a recipe I found in Everyday Food, but I tweaked it a bit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Place bread crumbs into a bowl along with the milk and let stand for 5 minutes.
- 3Add remaining ingredients to the bread mixture and combine with a fork until mixed.
- 4Roll meat mixture into desired size balls and place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 5Bake 20 minutes.
- 6Use right away or let cool and then store in airtight container in the freezer for future use.
- 7I vacuum seal mine for longer storage.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Good for You Turkey Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.6
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 189.5 mg
- Sodium 880.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 34.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: