Recipe by Perfect Pixie
And it tastes just the same
Top Review by Chef Jean
This was a nice treat. I added some skim milk because it wasn't blending very well and added the chocolate chips and pulsed a few times to chop them too. I found this to be much better right out of the blender rather than refreezing it. All in all this a very healthy little treat :)
Directions See How It's Made
- NOTE:you can have just plain if your going all healthy, or add really anything you want, even a bit of mint essence to make it banana mint choc chip.
- peel the bananas.
- wrap in cling film and freeze overnight.
- get out of freezer and leave to sit for 20 minutes to soften a bit.
- cut roughly and chuck in a blender.
- blend until smooth.
- add your desired accompany and eat now or re-freeze for later.