Recipe by pink soprano
a great side for turkey or cajun style fried fish.... also wonderful with gravy for a light dinner or lunch. Leftovers can be used to make a wonderful soup, that recipe coming soon
- 2 sweet potatoes (peeled and sliced)
- 4 red potatoes (peeled and sliced)
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 tablespoon sweet creamy butter
Directions See How It's Made
- boil potatoes until soft, remove from water (save the water).
- hand-mash or with a mixer blend potatoes, add water to smooth (I prefer to hand-mash with a fork).
- add in butter in small bits (continuing to mash).
- and sprinkle in salt to taste.
- serve warm.