Abby C's Note:
These sound odd, but they have a surprisingly great taste!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake sesame seeds in preheated 350° oven on ungreased cookie sheet until golden, about 10 minutes.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Cream sugars and butter or margarine until smooth.
- 4Beat in peanut butter and egg.
- 5Combine flour, 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, the salt, baking soda and nutmeg.
- 6Add to creamed mixture mixing until blended.
- 7Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- 8Place 2-inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 9Flatten criss-cross fashion with a floured fork.
- 10Sprinkle with remaining sesame seeds.
- 11Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Sesame Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (653 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.9
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 9.4 mg
- Sodium 66.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 1.2 g