Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These sound odd, but they have a surprisingly great taste!
Make and share this Golden Sesame Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Bake sesame seeds in preheated 350° oven on ungreased cookie sheet until golden, about 10 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Cream sugars and butter or margarine until smooth.
- Beat in peanut butter and egg.
- Combine flour, 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, the salt, baking soda and nutmeg.
- Add to creamed mixture mixing until blended.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place 2-inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Flatten criss-cross fashion with a floured fork.
- Sprinkle with remaining sesame seeds.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes.