Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
From Company's Coming. Prep time doesn't include letting fruit stand overnight.
- 8 cups chopped fresh rhubarb
- 10 cups granulated sugar
- 3 oranges, put through food grinder
- 1 lemon, put through food grinder
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Stir. Cover and let stand overnight on counter.
- Turn into a large pot; bring to a boil on medium-high heat, stirring often.
- Boil for 30 minutes.
- Cool a small spoonful to room temperature on a chilled saucer to see if it jells.
- When jelly stage is reached, pour into hot sterilized half pint jars to within 1/4 inch of the top. Place sterilized metal lids on jars and screw metal bands on securely. For added assurance against spoilage, you may choose to process in boiling water bath for 5 minutes,.