Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great with a meal or just by themselves!
- 2 -3 large peeled potatoes (preferably Russet)
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour (sifted)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated romano cheese
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- 1⁄3 cup butter (melted)
- fresh parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into quarters-- cut quarters lengthwise into 2 or 3 wedges (depending on size of potatoes).
- Place potatoes in a bowl and cover with cool water.
- Combine flour, cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder-- mix together well-- place mixture in a brown paper bag.
- Place melted butter in 9" x 13" pan.
- Drain potatoes in a colander.
- Place a few wedges of potato at a time, while still wet, into bag-- shake to coat with flour and cheese mixture.
- Place coated wedges into pan in a single layer.
- Bake for approx 1 hour, turning once during cooking.
- Remove from oven when golden brown-- cooking time will vary somewhat depending on the size of the wedges.
- Garnish with fresh snipped Parsley.