Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great with a meal or just by themselves!
Make and share this " Golden" Potato Wedges ( 2 Cheese) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into quarters-- cut quarters lengthwise into 2 or 3 wedges (depending on size of potatoes).
- Place potatoes in a bowl and cover with cool water.
- Combine flour, cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder-- mix together well-- place mixture in a brown paper bag.
- Place melted butter in 9" x 13" pan.
- Drain potatoes in a colander.
- Place a few wedges of potato at a time, while still wet, into bag-- shake to coat with flour and cheese mixture.
- Place coated wedges into pan in a single layer.
- Bake for approx 1 hour, turning once during cooking.
- Remove from oven when golden brown-- cooking time will vary somewhat depending on the size of the wedges.
- Garnish with fresh snipped Parsley.