1 hr 15 mins
Rick B(2)'s Note:
Great with a meal or just by themselves!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Cut potatoes lengthwise into quarters-- cut quarters lengthwise into 2 or 3 wedges (depending on size of potatoes).
- 3Place potatoes in a bowl and cover with cool water.
- 4Combine flour, cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder-- mix together well-- place mixture in a brown paper bag.
- 5Place melted butter in 9" x 13" pan.
- 6Drain potatoes in a colander.
- 7Place a few wedges of potato at a time, while still wet, into bag-- shake to coat with flour and cheese mixture.
- 8Place coated wedges into pan in a single layer.
- 9Bake for approx 1 hour, turning once during cooking.
- 10Remove from oven when golden brown-- cooking time will vary somewhat depending on the size of the wedges.
- 11Garnish with fresh snipped Parsley.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " Golden" Potato Wedges ( 2 Cheese)
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 472.0
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 68.8 mg
- Sodium 988.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 11.7 g