Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
My mom gave me this recipie when I first left home and had no idea how to cook. She told me I loved this as a child, "You acted like it was manna from Heaven." She was right. Now my own children love this as much as I did.
- 6 pork chops (about 1 1/2 lbs)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In skillet brown chops in 2 Tbs oil.
- Pour off fat.
- Stir in soup and water.
- Cover, simmer 45 min or until tender.
- stir now and then.
Couldn't be an easier pork chop recipe out there. This is very good and the directions are clear cut and to the point. I used olive oil in place of the vegetable oil just to make it a little healthier. I served it with some fluffy mashed potatoes and Brussels sprouts. Made and Reviewed for Spring PAC 2009. Thanks! :)