Golden Onion Pork Chops - Crock-Pot
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 10mins
- 4 -6 boneless pork chops, about 1/4 inch thick
- 1 large vidalia onion, sliced thin
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Put the sliced onion in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper, make a single layer on top of the onion.
- Spread the undiluted mushroom soup ontop of the pork chops.
- Cook in the crock pot on low for 4-6 hours.
Join The Conversation
Oh how right you are this is a magic meal or rather it was, hehehe. I just love my crock pot and this dish just melted in your mouth, the chops that is not the crock. We had them with mashed potatoes and recipe#77943#77943 and the combination was fantastic with that lovely gravy on top Mmmmm. Thank's for posting. Made for PAC Spring 2010.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a mother of two, my son has food allergies so I find myself making things from scratch for his saftey. I could really use some cake baking lessons, mine tend to look like submissions for cake wrecks. I love collecting recipes and reading cooking blogs.