Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
this came from Mr. Food's quick and easy diabetic cooking
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 3 eggs
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 (6 1/2 ounce) cans lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients except the crabmeat,and the oil, being careful not to break up the crabmeat chunks, then form into 12 equal sized patties.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat, add the patties, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until golden brown, serve immediately.