Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A sweet touch is added to the traditional tang of the traditional margarita. Smooth and Fun! Perfect for a hot summer day!
- turbinado sugar or other coarse sugar
- lime wedge
- 340.19 g can frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 295.73 ml tequila
- 29.58 ml calvados or 29.58 ml apple brandy
- 7.39 ml lime peel
- 29.58 ml lime juice
- 709.77 ml ice cubes
- 1 granny smith apple, cut in wedges
- Place sugar in shallow dish. Rub a lime wedge around the rims of a margarita glass or other 8-oz glass. Invert glass into sugar. Set aside.
- Combine apple juice concentrate, tequila, calvados, lime peel and lime juice in a blender. Cover and blend until combined.
- With blender running, gradually add ice cubes, 1 cup at a time until mixture is slushy.
- Pour mixture into prepared glasses.