Apple Cider Margarita
photo by gailanng
- Ready In:
- cinnamon, cane sugar, coarse sugar for glass rimming (to taste)
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1 ounce reposado tequila
- 5 -6 ounces sweet apple cider
- cinnamon stick, optional garnish
- Add a few spoonfuls of cane sugar, coarse sugar and cinnamon to a plate. Run an ring of Grand Marnier around the edge of the glass to moisten. Press into the cinnamon sugar mixture to coat the rim. Fill with ice, then add the Grand Marnier, tequila and apple cider and stir to mix.
- Garnish with apple slices and cinnamon sticks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm just me, mother, grandmother...friend to many and a Louisianian. My Cajun and French Quarter Italian descent afforded me exposure to some of the best of foods. My passions are my family, decorating, cooking and gardening. Those very passions push me into constant awareness with always looking for something new to delight the senses, thus my favorite idiom...Inspire me, puuuullllllleeeeeeease! ...and I mean it, too. God Bless America!